Best Foreclosure Defense Attorney in Oakland, CA - Andrew J. Christensen
- Fast answers for you when every second counts
- Trusted as the "Go-To Authority" for everything foreclosure related
- Experienced and know how to win against even the largest banks
- Expert in the California Homeowner's Bill of Rights (HBOR)
I represent homeowners who have been harmed by lenders who violated their rights during a loan modification process, or by a wrongful foreclosure, or violating the California Homeowner Bill of Rights.
I get better outcomes for my clients in civil litigation by aggressively pursuing the case from the beginning, rather than using it simply to stall foreclosure or leverage a loan modification.
I pursue the case aggressively from the beginning by demanding the banks internal records through the discovery process early in the case, and personally reviewing the thousands of pages received in order to uncover the full extent of the wrongdoing and fraud.
Uncovering all the facts through discovery results in winning better results for my clients, including better settlements, loan modifications, and damages.
- Have you been frustrated by submitting loan modification applications and being repeatedly told they were incomplete?
- Have you been wrongfully denied a modification that you know you were qualified for?
- Did a loan servicer tell you that you would qualify for a modification if you would just default on the payment for three months and then apply for a modification?
- Were you the victim of a wrongful foreclosure by a lender that did not have the right to foreclose?
- Has your lender refused to accept your monthly payments?
Then call me for a free consultation to evaluate your case and to talk about what rights you have, and how to fight back.
If you are trying to save your home from foreclosure but feel unprepared to take on the big banks then call me. I am an experienced California foreclosure attorney - also known as the California Home Lawyer. My job is to save you, your home, and your family from financial destruction. I have saved the homes of hundreds of people just like you all over California since 2008. Depending on your situation, this can be done with negotiations, or bankruptcy restructuring plans, or lawsuits against the lenders.
FORECLOSURE Defense Attorney California
- One of the Most Knowledgeable Foreclosure Attorneys In northern California
If you are facing foreclosure in California, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you need to stop the foreclosure sale to get time to apply for a loan modification?
- Do you need to stop the sale and get a plan to catch up on the missed mortgage payments?
- If so, then a chapter 13 bankruptcy may be right for you.
- Are you facing foreclosure sale because your lender or servicer is not giving you a modification?
- Has your lender or loan servicer wrongfully denied you a modification that you know you qualified for?
- Is your servicer rejecting your loan modification applications and continually asking you for documents you already submitted?
- Do you believe that the servicer that is trying to foreclose does not have the proper authority to foreclose?
- Were you the victim of dual tracking?
- Has a wrongful foreclosure sale already happened?
If any of these things are true, then the lender may have violated your federal or state rights and be liable to you for damages in a lawsuit.
Call today for a free consultation to see how I can help you save your home.
The first step to finding out if you have a case is to contact us. You're one click away from getting a free consultation that will help you understand the legal ramifications of your situation. Fill out this form, or call me for a free consultation today.