Oakland Bankruptcy Attorney : WE Protect Your Future
- Top Bankruptcy Attorney In Oakland CA.
- Best Results for Clients
- Experienced Litigator in Bankruptcy Court and Civil Court
Are you facing severe and oppressing debt? It may be time to consider filing for bankruptcy. Come in for a free initial consultation with Andrew J. Christensen, an experienced Oakland bankruptcy attorney that can help you navigate this difficult time and save your financial future.
If contemplating your finances makes you go into a panic, or if you’ve been ignoring your growing stack of unpaid bills and dodging multiple collector calls a day in the hope it will all somehow disappear - it may be time to seek some outside assistance. I have served thousands of people in the Oakland, CA area over the last ten years - and I can help you, too. Reestablishing your financial life is not impossible, and it may even be easier than you think.
Bankruptcy laws exist to protect both you and creditors from ruin by reaching peaceful resolutions that let both parties move on with their lives and businesses.
Bankruptcy may seem like the last resort - but it can actually be your saving grace. It doesn’t have to be scary. With the right Oakland bankruptcy lawyer on your side, it can set you free and give you the fresh start you need.
Bankruptcy Services for The san francisco bay area
- Professional evaluation of each Bankruptcy Case
- Trusted Bankruptcy Experience & Counsel
If you need expert advice for any of the following:
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court
- Bankruptcy litigation, including objections to claims, objections to confirmation, motions for relief from stay, trustee actions, or any other contested matter.
- Help with an existing bankruptcy case that you filed yourself
- Automatic stay violations, or enforcing the discharge against credtiors violating your rights
- Stop harrassing phone calls
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop judgment liens from attaching to your house
- Protecting your home equity with the homestead exemption
- Stop reposession of a car
- Get your car back from a recent reposession
- HOA collections
- Creditor lawsuits against you
- Disputing the amount your mortgage company claims that you owe
- Trials or appeals in bankruptcy court
- Suing your mortgage company for wrongful mortgage misconduct or wrongful foreclosure
Then we can help!
Call Now - Local: (510) 761-7183
If you are considering filing for bankruptcy or consulting an Oakland bankruptcy attorney, first ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you facing large medical bills, overextended credit, or divorce?
- Are you being harassed by calls from collectors that are preventing you from focusing on your day to day life?
- Do you own property that you would like to keep?
- Are you recently unemployed, or have been for longer than 6 months?
Call today for a free consultation to assess your situationand decide how to proceed.
Proudly serving the following Cities/Communities with excellence:
Alameda County, Contra Costa County, San Mateo County, San Francisco County, Marin County, Santa Clara County, Napa County, Sonoma County, All Bankruptcy Courts’ in the Northern District of California. Oakland, Berkeley, San Leandro, Richmond,Walnut Creek, Concord, Martinez, Antioch, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Montclair, Fremont, Union City, Hayward, Emeryville, Castro Valley, San Ramon, San Francisco, Daly City, San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame, San Mateo, San Carlos, Redwood City, Palo Alto, San Jose, Santa Clara, Gilroy, Pinole, Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, Tracy, Danville and more.
Call Now - Local: (510) 761-7183
Average Rating: 5/5
Based on 2 Reviews